Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On the 3rd day after this blog born.... =p

Salam...and a very good evening all... :)


Now, i just finish my class...hmm...feeling so weak! don't know. i think because of lot of thinking of the problems...yeah! this is me...but i feel better when i drop by at the UPG booth...they entertain me and make me smile...however i don't really don't know u all but i feel we already closer...thanks God...i'm realize that i'm not alone in this world =p



ya la...just think..and think bout the problems...i forgot to get along with my frens uhuu..
sorry...and last night...i am so dizzy...don't know why...hmm my closer fren names IS.. buzzed me on YM! ask me for the friday night to go out to the bazaar...the problem is I annoyyed her...uhuu really sad actually because make her like that...i say sorry k IS.. uhuu i'm dizzy so much and lots of problem does not settle yet...if i want to got out i will go alone okay! i don't want to let my fren feel burden because of me...uhuu...pelis...this is me...i don't like to force anyone because of me..if i think i can handle it alone and i will... :) actly i already have the really big matter before this...and i think that Allah s.w.t want to test me...and i know Allah s.w.t know the level of me....(btul ke x ayt neh ehee..) and now i'm still alive rite...so, Allah taala always mith me...my heart can feel it...



Think lots of the problem makes me forgot to call my mum uhuu...last call on 31/08/08..uhuu
yes, ofcourse i remember to call but...i'm not ready...ya la...i take time because...i want to call her only the time i'm happy...i don't want her heard my sad voice uhuu...(problem tgh byk) em..but, 2/3 days my heart feel weird...and sad...don't know...then after that I got a call from my mum ehee....I answered..Assalamualaikum ma...:D...My mum reply...Waalaikumussalam..
hai lamanya xcall ma knp...ade lg exam x...(sejuk hatiku dgr suara ma..actly i xnk call sbb tlalu rindu...i nk setel mslah n bru bleh pk blik kg dgn tenang...skali pk dgn final exam lg uhuu...nk wat yg terbaik utk my mum...actly my mum want me study here...i want to mak she proud...and now I'm trying...ya Allah...tolong aku..)

So, now i want make myself happy...em don't know how...what eh? hmm..play games? hmm...enjoy with frens? hmm oh no they will make me totally forgot about my esemen, test, quiz and lab test uhuu...

then...i choose to listen the songs in this blog...ya..its makes me cool...happy...because i singging...yaa u know what...i like singging...but when i'm alone la...because of my roomate not here i can sing loudly eheee....skenyee...

em..this morning i got quiz..i finish it early but, i'm wonder why just me finish early...uhuu i feel scared if i got low marks...don't want...pelis...i don't want low marks...

okla...my body is so tired...want to perfom asar prayer then...want to rest my body..tonight i think i want continue to make assignment...uhuu..

that's all for today..thank bcause u be a good listener for me ehee..

from <3>

No comments: