Saturday, September 6, 2008

My first entry...warm welcoming greeting. :)

Salam and a very good day all.

I'm just created this new blog for..em let say as a new activity or special talk if i have sumthin to share a little or more about myself or about sumthin happen in a routine daily life. Actually this is my first time want to publish my own writing to the public. I dare enough now (=p) to show or to improve my writing skills here but it's just a little interest from myself actually. Hmm...don't know how to talk much at the first time...hmm ok I'm finish with the warm welcoming greeting to all of you to my blog. Hope all of you guys a.k.a my frens give support for me...here I'm alone..i just have you..the only you beside me...thanks. :)



p/s: Actually my 'AA' wants me to do this adoila nak tau ape dia ckp...she says "u must improve your speaking to be a good worker in future"...uhuu...so i choose this medium to do what she wants lalalalala besides read the nst or have talk with the foreigner..on that time my heart says(ohh peliss...talking or be fren with foreigner...oh my God...it's not me okay =p...i'm just a shy person which is like innocent person =p) so, here i did built this blog because of her...ms. Rosalind Deena Kumari..actually i like the way you lecture me in your room. Thanks...but i sent 2 mails thru your e-mail box..to make appoinment about esessement...so, why u don't reply me...wuwuuu...i'm waiting in patient. Actually...i bkn xpandai BI (skali ambik MUET pass tau!) tp dah lame xapply..tu la...pastu dlm blik lec ape lg...nak jwb apenye kalau da kna tembak berterusan dpn mmbr plak tu...uhuu lgpun sy malu...jd sy bg je lec nak ckp ape pun...sy lbih suke mengalah dan hormat dia...sy pk itula yg terbaik utk sy...lg pon da lama kot sy xkna lecture mcm ni...kalau kat umah...abg2 sy yg ambik alih...tp kat sni xde sape pon nak ajar sy uhuuu...tp xpela sy still blaja dan mencari yg terbaik. Thanks all...pjg plak dkt sni ehe...i am just the way i am... i have principle =p and also stubborn person...but in certain time je lah...bkn keras hati ye dak..pk jgkla perasaan org lain...jgn pentingkan dri sndri...nnt kite jgk yg susah..heeee okla...thanks ek... from <3 to <3 ~ ita_imn ~ Sabar adalah segalanya.

Now playing: 09 RUANG RINDU - 09 RUANG RINDU

No comments: